During this 4 week interactive online group-work journey, we will use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), hypnotherapy and other tools to face, work through and process the grief, disappointment, betrayal and other feelings still lingering from previous love relationships. We will work on the stories we tell ourselves about our value, what we can expect from others and our possibilities for love. These narratives play like a theme tune in the background of our psyches, attracting similar situations to us over and over again, in order that we may heal. The intention of this group is to dig in and clear up some of the pain of the past so we can be free to attract relationships that are in alignment with our needs and desires.
You can find out more about the tools and techniques I use for healing at an emotional and mental level by checking this page on Working with Emotions and Beliefs.
This group is for you if:
- You are currently experiencing grief, anxiety or rage over the ending of a relationship
- You feel scared to get close to someone again for fear of being hurt again
- You desire a new relationship but somehow things don’t seem to work out
- You experience anxiety when you get close to people in a love relationship
- You attract relationships in which you do not feel valued and cared for
- You may have experienced physical, emotional or verbal abuse
- You have been betrayed or rejected
- You want to have more faith and trust in your ability to have health relationships in future
This will be a closed group taking place on the following dates:
- Thurs 14th Jul @ 8-10 pm GMT
- Thurs 21st Jul @ 8-10 pm GMT
- Thurs 28th Jul @ 8-10 pm GMT
- Thurs 4th Aug @ 8-10 pm GMT
You can check the time in your part of the world here.