Healing for Chronic and Mystery Illness and Symptoms
I am a self-declared disciple of Anthony William, author of Medical Medium, Life-Changing Foods, Thyroid Healing and Liver Rescue. I’m privileged to be able to integrate this knowledge into sessions with my clients and witness positive results in people who have otherwise struggled to find solutions.
Through the Medical Medium information we have a much better understanding of what is at the heart of chronic, mystery, ‘autoimmune’ illnesses, and how to heal. Rather than the immune system attacking itself, as conventional medicine tells us, we now understand that it is in fact the toxicity of modern life, viruses and bacteria which are at the heart of many illnesses. We also understand that accumulated toxicity from chemicals, metals and radiation can be passed down through families. Most importantly we now understand the most effective ways to heal.
I can help you navigate the information, guiding you step-by-step to establish a protocol that works for you.
Using kinesiology testing and my bag of therapeutic tricks and tools, I will help you by
- Assessing your symptoms and building a picture of the causes of your troubles
- Testing your body for toxicity, metals, pesticides, chemicals and pathogens
- Identifying which supplements, herbs and foods will help you
- Providing a bespoke plan of action that may include diet, supplements, herbs, lifestyle change
- Supporting you with the energetic and emotional healing aspects of recovery and healing
- Use hypnotherapy and meditations to help you increase and enhance your healing process
- Monitoring your progress and ensuring consistent and gentle progress
- Sharing tips, advice and recipes to make this all easy to integrate as a lifestyle
Coaching from anywhere in the world
I am able to provide coaching and tailored support, using surrogate kinesiology testing, from anywhere in the world via video messaging services such as Zoom or Whatsapp.
UK and EU supplements for the Medical Medium Protocol
Some of the supplements Anthony recommends can be difficult to obtain in the UK and Europe. I’ve provided a comprehensive list of links to some of these supplements, or suggested alternatives that I use. This can be found on my Resources page.